Welcome to the JibonBook Social Networking site, a Web resource that helps you stay in touch with your old and new friends. The JibonBook site (JibonBook.com) (herein after.the Site) is a network project uniting people on the basis of education or employment places.
JibonBook does not host any files on its servers. All files or contents hosted on third party websites. JibonBook.com does not accept responsibility for contents hosted on third party websites. We just index those links which are already available in internet I’m Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify Me So That It Can Be Removed.
We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 24 Hours. Thank you for your understanding.
1. These Rules are an official document of "JibonBook" and determine the method of processing and protecting information on the individuals using JibonBook.com/web-site (hereinafter the Site) and its services (hereinafter the Users).
2. The purpose of these Rules is to ensure due protection of the user information, including personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
3. The relations connected with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of the Site users information are governed by these Rules, other official documents of the Site Administration and effective Bangladesh/US legislation.
4. The current version of the Rules, which are a public document, is available to any Internet user by clicking JibonBook.com/terms/privacy-policy. The Site Administration has the right to modify these Rules. In case changes are made to these Rules, the Site Administration shall notify the users by posting the new version of the Rules on the Site permanently at JibonBook.com/terms/privacy-policy not later than 7 days before such changes become effective. The previous versions of the Rules are stored in the Site Administration’s documentation archive.
5. These Rules have been developed and are used in accordance with the Site Use Rules available at JibonBook.com/terms/terms. In case of contradictions between these Rules and other official documents of the Site Administration, these Rules will prevail.
6. By registering and using the Site the User agrees with the conditions of these Rules.
7. In case the User disagrees with the conditions of these Rules, the use of the Site and its services must be stopped immediately.
1. By making available the Site and its services (hereinafter the Site Services), the Site Administration, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the User: has all necessary rights to register on and use this Site; provides true information about himself (herself) to the extent necessary for use of the Site Services; understands that the personal information posted by the User may become available to other Site Users and Internet users, be copied and disseminated by such users; understands that some types of information transferred by him / her to other Users cannot be deleted by the User himself / herself; is aware of and accepts these Rules and assumes the rights and obligations provided by these Rules.
2. The Site Administration does not check the user information received (collected), except where such check is necessary in order for the Site Administration to fulfill its obligations to the User.
1. Users’ personal data
The Users’ personal data include:
2. data that are provided by the Users and are minimally necessary for registering on the Site: name, surname, sex, mobile/phone number;
3. data that are provided by the Users using the edit section for their Site pages JibonBook.com/edit (including family status, date of birth, native city, family relations, home address, education details);
4. data that are provided by the Users additionally at the Site Administration’s request to enable the Site Administration to fulfill its obligations to the Users under the Site Service contract (e.g., in case the User requests restoration of his / her page that is not linked to a mobile phone number). Among other things, the Site Administration has the right to request that the User produce a copy of the identity document or another document containing the User’s name, surname, photograph as well as other additional information which, at the discretion of the Site Administration, is necessary and sufficient to identify such User and prevent abuses and infringements of third parties’ rights.
1. The User has the right to:
4.1.1. access their information without restrictions and free of charge by loading his / her personal page on the Site with the use of login and password;
4.1.2. establish, using the Site tools, the desired confidentiality level for his / her information (conditions of access to information) in accordance with clause 5.3 hereof;
4.1.3. independently make changes and corrections to his / her information on the User’s personal page on the Site, provided that such changes and corrections contain up-to-date and true information;
4.1.4. remove his / her information from his / her personal page on the Site;
4.1.5. request that the Site Administration update, block or delete his / her personal data, if such data are incomplete, outdated, untrue, unlawfully received or are not necessary for the declared purpose of processing or if the actions specified in sub-clauses 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 hereof cannot be implemented independently;
4.1.5.request information from the Site Administration regarding the processing of his / her personal data.
4.2. As the Site is an all-in-one means of communication and search for people:
4.2.1. User’s surname and name;
4.2.2. date of birth, profile photograph, city, name of the higher educational institution the User currently attends or has graduated from, year (planned year) of graduation from the higher educational institution, name of the university department the User currently attends or has graduated from, and the User’s entries in the microblog (“Wall”), if the User has posted this information on the Site in the My Page section;
4.2.3. information on the User’s subscriptions and subscribers;
4.2.4. list of the User’s friends, except the limited list of friends the User preferred to hide.
5.1. Post Start With 100 Keywords Text Plus Images.
5.1.1. Without Text Images or Video not Allow.
5.1.2. English keywords Posts Allow Only.
5.1.3. Stop Duplicate Posts.
5.1.4. Make His Sure Before Withdraw Request that You all Posts Eligibility Standards.
5.1.5. Before Withdraw Request Make To Sure Your Profile Completely Verified.
5.1.6. In order for publishers and creators to make money from their Todayactess content, they must comply with a set of rules called Partner Monetisation Policies. These rules apply to behaviours, Pages and payments. There is a separate set of policies specifically for monetised content. These Content Monetisation Policies can be explored in the "Learn more" section below.
These rules apply to all content, Pages and Profiles on Network.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to JibonBook BD Social Media.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Bangladesh
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to JibonBook BD Social Media, accessible from https://jibonbook.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://jibonbook.com/contact-us
By phone number: +8809677601025
By mail: Talpukur, Bhiail-5240, Chirirbandar, Dinajpur